Looking for that easy living lifestyle, close to the buzz of the Kingston Village, Kingston Foreshore and Manuka yet like the feel of open parkland where there’s room to breathe? This elegant and spacious, Willemsen designed apartment offers both this and more.
Located directly opposite Telopea Park this beautifully designed third floor apartment provides you with that glorious feeling of space with the functionality of the floor plan, whilst being just a few steps from Kingston and right on Manuka’s doorstep. The interiors are an elegant blend of functionality and versatility featuring understated lines, beautiful timber ceilings and a flowing floor plan.
Magnificently designed over two levels this apartment is both airy and light-filled. The expansive open-plan living features floor to ceiling windows allowing you observe the changing seasons in beautiful Telopea Park. A gorgeous alfresco entertaining area extends the living space offering a peaceful place to relax all with views over the Park.
Features include elegant, open staircase leading to a light filled landing that opens onto a private courtyard. Also upstairs there are 2 large bedrooms both with built in robes and a bathroom. Downstairs is another spacious bedroom, with ensuite, generously sized living/dining areas and original kitchen. The original kitchen and bathrooms provide the perfect project for the aspiring interior designer or buyer looking to breathe fresh life into the property. Car parking is undercover with a lockable storage room adjacent to the designated car space and spaces are available for visitor parking.
Superbly located a few meters from the vibrant heart of Kingston, this spacious apartment provides an exclusive opportunity for the discerning investor or an owner/occupier who desires the ultimate in easy living. EER 2
• Elegant third floor apartment with house-like proportions within a boutique development
• Spectacular views over Telopea Park
• Within the school catchment of Telopea Primary
• Locked storeroom adjacent to the designated undercover parking
• Conveniently located close to the Kingston community garden
• Light-filled home
• 3 Spacious bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms, one upstairs, one downstairs
• upstairs bedroom with sliding door to balcony with views
• Large open plan formal/informal living areas
• 2 Double glass doors off living areas to main balcony with views
• Spacious and in original condition
• Undercover car accommodation
• Visitor parking space is available
• Ultra-convenient location footsteps from Kingston’s vibrant café and fine dining culture
• Ideal for the discerning investor or for an owner/occupier who desires the ultimate easy living lifestyle.
Balcony: 1x 10m2 1x 6m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 1980
No of Units in complex: 36
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $ 1,113.74 per quarter (Approx.)
General Rates: $831.00 per quarter (Approx.)
Body Corporate $ 1,618.00 per quarter (Approx.)
Water $ 168.00 per quarter (Approx.)
Currently rented out for $560 per week – Fixed term until 30 January 2020
Full market contract available for download on the Maloney's website.
12 / 18 Currie Crescent, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604