Superbly designed and built by the Willemsen Group, this sensational three-bedroom, second floor apartment is situated in the heart of Kingston and is ideal for busy professionals seeking comfort and convenience, or those looking to downsize to a modern low-maintenance home that they can lock up and leave with confidence of knowing their home is secure, whilst they venture out for a weekend escape or to enjoy the spectacular dining experiences available throughout the inner south.
Features include: a stylish renovation throughout; deluxe kitchen with high quality appliances and stone bench-tops; large open living area; fabulous privacy; generous Master and spacious second and third bedrooms; and a large, sunny balcony with treetop views, ideal for entertaining.
The Griffin is a Kingston icon, highlighted by its proximity to Canberra's finest culinary delights, boutique shops, parks and popular schools - this property has something to offer everyone.
- Three light filled bedrooms with en-suite to the Master Bedroom;
- Individually designed to maximise, functionality, aspect and privacy;
- Bedroom views over the stunning landscaped gardens;
- Situated adjacent to the Beautiful Kingston Village;
- Secure parking for one car and additional off-street parking for visitors; with the ability to purchase secure parking for your second or third family vehicle on a monthly-fee basis if required;
- Large fully equipped gym; and
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning.
Apartment size: 88m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Lease commenced: 2012
No of Units in complex: 95
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $483.30 per quarter
General Rates: $412.50 per quarter
Body Corporate $1426.00 per quarter
Water $160.40 per quarter
Current Rental Appraisal: Between
- $600 and $620 a week - Unfurnished (approx.)
- $650 and $670 a week - Furnished (approx.)
Full market contract available for download on the Maloney's website.
109 / 15 Tench Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604