24 Mobourne Street, Bonner, Australian Capital Territory 2914
Convenient living in beautiful Bonner.
Gungahlin is the fastest developing district Canberra has seen in years, and 24 Mobourne Street, Bonner is your way to own your very own piece of it.
Being one of the most northern suburbs of Canberra you really get the best of both in Bonner, the City centre only 25 minutes away and easy access to the likes of Mulligans Flat Nature reserve.
This low maintenance 3 bedroom home boasts sleek modern features throughout, with large tiled flooring flowing through the living areas. While the carpeted bedrooms give that cosy comfort needed on the cold Canberra mornings.
Contact the Maloneys office for an inspection TODAY – 6232 0100
- 3 bedroom
- Large bathroom with separate toilet
- Private Double Garage
- Built in Robes
- Rinnai Infinity gas hot water
- Ducted Gas heating
- Electric cooking with range hood
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Close to horse Park Drive, easy access the Gungahlin town centre and the City centre
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2