Enjoy single level living at its best in this stylish three bedroom ensuite home located in the heart of the Woden Valley. Quality construction by FGC Homes and contemporary in its design, the light filled home is both practical and beautiful offering quality finishes/fixtures and a superb indoor/outdoor flow. Perfect for downsizer, investor, or young family.
Combining a lovely north-easterly aspect with an intimate yet secure feeling, this stylish home offers open plan living in the heart of Chifley. Neutral décor, clean lines and elegance combine to provide a beautiful canvas for your creative and personal style; making this home highly desirable lifestyle choice.
You’ll love the vogue décor – soft cream walls complemented beautifully by Sydney Blue gum timber flooring, vibrant red glass splash back, and pale coloured Roman blinds and curtains. The kitchen boasts stone benchtops and Smeg stainless steel appliances including integrated microwave.
Outside, a large patio area surrounded by easy care gardens provides the perfect outdoor entertaining area.
Additional benefits include, for energy efficiency; water tank, LED lighting, gas hot water & heating. And for security; single garage with internal access, intercom and security system.
The location of this home is exceptional; enjoy the solitude of a brisk walk along the walking track to Mount Taylor, or boost your social life through the fabulous array of restaurants, clubs and shops that Chifley and Woden have on offer.
This home will appeal to the owner-occupier or astute investor. The convenience and low maintenance lifestyle of this property is beyond compare. Don’t delay, this won’t be on the market for long. EER5
- Quality Construction by FGC Homes
- Main bed with ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and mirrored shaving cabinets
- Central kitchen with stone bench tops
- Smeg stainless steel appliances including integrated microwave
- North facing living areas
- Sydney Blue Gum timber floors throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle gas heating and electric cooling
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Single garage with internal access and additional parking spaces
- Laundry with ample storage
- Gas instant hot water
- Ducted vacuuming
- Intercom and security system
- Roman blinds to main bed and lounge
- LED lights throughout
- TV points and double power points in all bedrooms and living areas
- NBN ready
- Low maintenance landscaped private backyard
- North facing stencilled patio
- 2,000 litre slimline water tank
- Current Rental appraisal $750.00 per week.
Living size: 115.81 sqm approx
Garage size: 21.24 sqm approx
Land size: 417.05 sqm approx
Rates: $1,311.00 approx.
Land Tax : $3617.00
1 Macfarland Crescent, Chifley, Australian Capital Territory 2606