77 Newdegate Street, Deakin, Australian Capital Territory 2600
More than a house, a home!
Looking for quality builders, quality inclusions and a quality location? Then this home will exceed all your expectations! This modern family home is a delight to the senses and comforting to the soul. From the moment you first enter and proceed down the wide entry hall and soak up the lavish polished Tasmania Oak timber floors, neutral tones and contrasting timber joinery, you will recognise that this is far more than a house; it’s a home to be enjoyed.
On a single level, spacious formal and informal living spaces are complemented with quality floor coverings and gorgeous cedar windows. The formal living room overlooks the front garden and features stylish décor and inspired lighting. Adjacent to this is a study that could equally be utilised as a formal dining room, library or home office providing the versatility that only comes from ingenuity in design.
The informal living areas feature polished Tasmania Oak hardwood flooring and include a state-of-the-art kitchen with quality appliances, ceasarstone benchtops, glass splash-back and a beautiful stack-stone feature which adds a contemporary textured look to the chic interior. Seamless and inviting linkage to the outdoor entertainment areas is created by the expansive cedar windows and sliding doors; this area flows out to the paved pergola and is surrounded by fully landscaped gardens, offering endless alfresco dining opportunities year-round.
The home boasts 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes and a segregated Master Bed Room with a stunning walk-thru robe, featuring built-in cabinetry, which leads into a large ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom is stylishly finished in neutral tones and includes a spa. In addition there is a separate guest powder room, large laundry with ample bench space and loads of storage space throughout the home.
Situated at the end of a quiet street, this unique home is located close to Canberra Grammar, Deakin shops and parkland. Your attention to this property is highly recommended.
• Builders own home
• Quality fixtures and inclusions, with AEG Appliances
• Additional security features, including crim safe screen doors and security system.
• 3 bedrooms plus home office, library or formal dining room
• Master bedroom with spacious walk-through robe and luxury ensuite
• Wonderful storage including built in cabinetry
• Solar panel, with rebate
• Established garden with irrigation system & water feature
• 2 ½ bathrooms
• Cedar windows and door
• Tasmania Oak hardwood flooring
• High ceilings throughout, high quality carpets
• Separate laundry with excellent storage space
• Double garage with internal access plus extra car accommodation
• Centrally located, quiet street close to amenities
• Ducted heating and cooling
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 557 m2