Tucked away in a private cul-de-sac in Florey, this is a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, young families, those wishing to down size and investors. Ideally located, this lovely home is in the heart of Belconnen, close to schools, local shops, Lake Ginninderra and Belconnen Town Centre and an easy drive to the city or beyond.
The kitchen provides gas stove top, brand new modern rangehood and plenty of cupboard space which flow to both the family room and dining areas. Also on offer are three bedrooms, two with built in robes, the bathroom has a large double shower and separate laundry and WC.
Its efficient layout offers segregated living areas, with a great family room, and a separate lounge and dining room.
Be impressed by the huge sun room which opens up onto the sunny yard, perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round. The tidy block offers an established lawn with room to play or develop gardens to your taste with a single garage and carport allowing access to the yard.
Features of the property include:
• Three large bedrooms with built in wardrobes to two
• Separate spacious living areas
• Functional kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove top
• Huge enclosed sun room with spa ideal for entertaining
• Double shower to bathroom
• Private wrap around yard
• Garage with roller door and a single carport
• Automatic shutters to the front of the property
• Paved entertaining area and easy-care landscaped grounds
• Slate, tile and carpet flooring, quality window dressings
• Gas wall heating
• Evaporative cooling
Move in straight away and put your own stamp on the home as the possibilities are endless. EER4
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided
15 Hamlet Place, Florey, Australian Capital Territory 2615