Auction Location: on Site.
A fantastic first home or renovation project, hidden away in the leafy streets of Flynn. Come and discover the enormous potential which awaits you in this spacious three-bedroom, split level, ensuite home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac.
The versatile floorplan features spacious living areas with a large kitchen and family room, complemented by the spacious sunken lounge room, featuring high ceilings and slow combustion heating.
Parkland just across the road, as well as a large and functional block, allows plenty of space for the kids to play. Other features include an oversized double garage, with a workshop or storage area, as well as great access to shops, schools and public transport.
If you are seeking a renovation project with future investment possibilities, this one is definitely worth an inspection; it must be sold come auction day!
• Three good sized bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite
• Spacious kitchen and family room with loads of cupboard space
• Sunken lounge with slow combustion heating and high ceilings
• Plenty of natural light
• North facing deck which runs the length of the home
• Double garage with additional space for a workshop
• Boat/trailer access to double garage
• Situated near the end of a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac
• Parkland opposite home
• Close proximity to shops & schools
• Loaded with potential
13 Rolland Place, Flynn, Australian Capital Territory 2615