If you have been looking for a beautiful family home, then this is the property for you. Tastefully renovated this stunning privately built 3 bedroom family home is tucked away in a tightly held, quiet Cul-De Sac. With a great 780m2 block, there is plenty of space for the kids to play.
Set well back from the street with a commanding position, this home offers a great open plan living area, drench with natural light. The kitchen features ample bench and storage space with fantastic views over the back yard to watch the children play.
All three bedrooms are generous in size and feature built in robes. Both the main bathroom and the ensuite have been beautifully renovated with a contemporary feel. This home also features an extra long single lock up garage with a great 31m2 of space as well as a double carport for added convenience. This home is a must see! EER 1
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Contemporary ensuite and bathroom
- Quiet Cul-De Sac location
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Close proximity to nature reserve and bush land trails
- Close proximity to local schools, shops and a host of amenity
- Single 31m2 extra long lock up garage and double carport (31m2)
4 Clyne Place, Higgins, Australian Capital Territory 2615