Positioned at the top end of Monaro Cres and only a short walk to the vibrant revamped Red Hill Shopping Centre , the very popular Red Hill Primary School and the French-Australian pre School.
This stand alone 2 storey dual occupancy townhouse alternate is a delight to inspect.
The 3 double size bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes )are upstairs with the main bedroom containing an ensuite and a 'Juliet' balcony ( lovely northerly views).
Polished timber flooring downstairs , double glazed windows and a renovated kitchen.
As a bonus there is a double garage adjoining which features an automatic door.
Excellent opportunity to downsize or suit the small family or professional !
As this property is vacant access by appointment only is easy to arrange.
* Dual occupancy ( built in 2002)
* 2 Storey design
* 3 bedrooms ( all with built in wardrobes)
* Main bedroom has ensuite, mirrored sliding w/robe doors and balcony
* Polished timber floors in the downstairs living areas
* Fully carpeted upstairs
* Roman blinds throughout
* Doubled glazed windows downstairs ( some are sash )
* Renovated kitchen with granite bench
* Natural gas 4 hotplates plus d/washer
* Ducted heating and cooling upstairs
* Convention electric wall heating downstairs
* Fully tiled bathroom upstairs with bath and wc
* Northerly aspect
* Double garage adjoins with auto door
* Low maintenance colourful grounds
* Walking distance to local shops
15 Beedham Place, LYONS, ACT, 2606
House size 123sqm
Please contact Philip Kouvelis for more information and inspection time mobile 0412622420
185 Monaro Crescent, Red Hill, Australian Capital Territory 2603