Featuring the perfect fusion of space and style, 10 Sturgess Place Weston presents a fantastic opportunity for a lucky buyer to secure a newly renovated three bedroom home in a prime Weston Creek location.
Positioned towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a Battle-axe block, this home offers so many opportunities.
Offering all brand new features including a functional yet stylish new laundry, a recently updated bathroom, new blinds, laminate flooring and carpet throughout.
Boasting a spacious open plan layout leading from the living and dining areas into a stunning new kitchen.
Mature established landscaped gardens, outdoor entertaining and off street parking complete this outstanding home.
Stroll to local schools, Coleman Court, public transport and within minutes to Woden and Canberra City - a very central and sought after location.
This property has undergone a beautiful full renovation that was completed in January 2019. That’s right, brand new, and ready to move in!
This is a must see home, please call to register your interest and don't miss the chance to view it Saturday.
- 796m2 Battle-axe block
- Brand new kitchen that includes Gas cook top and Electric oven
- Brand new laundry
- 3 bedrooms, BIR in 2 of the bedrooms
- Double glazed windows in all bedrooms
- Brand new carpet in the bedrooms
- 1 updated bathroom with tub
- Brand new toilet in separate room
- New reverse cycle air conditioning (heating and cooling)
- Brand new laminate flooring
- Brand new blinds
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Established stand alone single garage including work bench with adjacent large storage room
- Great access to public transport
10 Sturgess Place, Weston, Australian Capital Territory 2611