Auction Location: On-site.
Nestled in the highly sought-after “The Allenby" complex of executive-style townhouses is this spacious, two-storey, three-bedroom townhouse. Ideally located within easy walking distance to the vibrant cafe and shopping precinct of Braddon but only a short stroll to the ANU, Dickson shops, local schools, public transport, the City Centre or walking trails of Mt Ainslie; this unique home offers an enviable opportunity for those seeking a convenient yet relaxed, inner-city lifestyle.
This generously proportioned townhouse offers impressive light-filled living and meals areas on the Ground Floor, in addition to a well-appointed kitchen featuring an island bench, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops, induction cook-top, and a plumed fridge. The main living area also features a separate WC and guest Powder Room, with secure internal access to the basement-level double lock-up carpark and additional secure visitor parking. There is also a separate laundry, which provides internal access to the main living area and external access to the rear patio. Both front and rear terraces also provide ample space to entertain family and friends or to enjoy a peaceful morning coffee, afternoon tea or al fresco dining experience. All three bedrooms feature built-in robes and the Master Bedroom has an en-suite . Upstairs you will find the segregated second and third bedrooms, main bathroom and another separate WC for added convenience.
Your year-round comfort is guaranteed with reverse cycle heating and cooling. This property presents as an ideal opportunity for the family buyer, executive couple, down-sizer or astute investor alike. EER 4.5
• Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse
• Light filled living, kitchen and dining areas
• Stone benchtops ensuite, bathroom & powder room
• Direct internal access to a double garage
• Private rear terrace bordered by established tree
• Extra-large front terrace
• Induction cooktops
• Plumed stainless steel fridge
• Walking distance to the vibrant Braddon hub of shops and restaurants
• Convenient to the City Centre, ANU and Dickson shops
• Close to schools and transport
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
16 / 37 Ipima Street, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612