Comfortable living is guaranteed with this exceptional three-bedroom, loft apartment situated in the Staffordshire Terrace Complex. From the moment you enter this home you will be surprised by its spaciousness and love everything it has to offer. Compare this property with any other in the Kingston, Griffith and Narrabundah areas and you will see that it represents great value for money!
The downstairs area boasts two separate living areas, two balconies and two segregated bedrooms; both of which have built-in robes. Upstairs, there is a huge, lofted Main Bedroom complete with En-suite, plenty of cupboard space and a retreat in which to escape from the daily grind.
Other quality features include a dryer, under-cover secure car space and there is a swimming pool centrally located within the complex; all of which is conveniently located only minutes to the exclusive shopping and restaurant precincts of Kingston and Manuka, Lake Burley Griffin and Fyshwick Markets.
- Freshly painted internally;
- New carpets and window treatments;
- Ducted vacuum system;
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling;
- Secure complex and under-cover parking accessed by remote-control;
- Three spacious bedrooms;
- Two large, separate living spaces;
- En-suite to Main Bedroom and separate Bathroom;
- Dryer and European Laundry; and
- Close to Public Transport, Cafes, Restaurant and Lake Burley Griffin.
104 / 13-15 Sturt Avenue, Griffith, Australian Capital Territory 2603