9 / 11 Howitt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
Optimum location in the heart of “The Avenue”
Auction Location: On site.
If you’re searching for an executive, three bedroom townhouse, located just a short stroll to cosmopolitan Kingston, then look no further than this beautifully renovated three-bedroom en-suite home. This home is located in “The Avenue”, an established and highly sought after complex, right in the heart of Kingston. With street frontage and sharing only one common- wall within the complex, allowing for more direct light, this home is perfect for the young family or those looking to downsize into a great location. You will be sorry if you let this opportunity slip by!
Inside you will find a well-sized, tranquil, outdoor space that wraps around the side of the townhouse, providing hassle- free alfresco entertaining in a low maintenance environment. A functional floor plan abounds and consists of separate lounge and dining areas downstairs, a well-equipped separate kitchen featuring electric cooking and overlooking the front entrance. The single garage is fitted with open storage shelves and has internal access. The dining and lounge areas open to the front and rear courtyards through large folding glass doors promoting seamless indoor/outdoor flow and temperature is controlled throughout by reverse-cycle heating and cooling.
Heading up the staircase, which features three large windows allowing for plenty of natural light to flow through the entire home, you will find 3 spacious bedrooms all large enough to accommodate queen size beds and all with ceiling fans. The Master Bedroom features a walk-through robe, en-suite with ceiling fan and reverse-cycle heating and cooling and overlooks the rear courtyard. The second bedroom features built-in robes and electric heating, and bedroom three also has built-in robes. The expansive main bathroom includes concealed washing machine and dryer and a large skylight eliminates the need for additional lighting. The ceiling fans reduce the need for cooling in summer. The upstairs landing providing the perfect space for sun-filled study alcove, adding to overall functionality of this home.
This beautiful family home, nestled as it is in a superb locale within strolling distance to restaurants, bars and the boutique lifestyle of Kingston, is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Don’t let this opportunity of a lifetime pass you by; it is sure to move quickly in the current market.
· Low maintenance private, tranquil wrap-around, north-facing courtyard;
· Secure complex;
· Double glazing throughout
· Spacious living areas;
· Polished timber floorboards;
· Designer kitchen;
· Quality window treatments
· Solar panels
· Study Alcove
· Neutral décor;
· Ducted heating and cooling;
· Close to Kingston Shops & Foreshore, Bus Depot Markets, Lake Burley Griffin and Telopea Park;
· Oak-lined street;
· Only one common wall, allowing for ample natural light;
· Tastefully updated;
· Separate lounge and dining areas;
· Separate well-appointed kitchen overlooking the front entrance;
· Single garage with internal acces and storage;
· Three good-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans;
· Master with en-suite, walk-through robe and reverse cycle air conditioning;
· Bedrooms two and three feature built-in robes
· Spacious, light-filled main bathroom; and
· Perfect location!
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1