With interest rates trending down, now is the ideal time to invest in property and lock in that competitive interest rate you have been waiting for.
Located in the Claremont complex that consistently rents well, this is one property that all investors should cast their eye over. With an asking price of $509,000 and an estimated rent return of $520.00-$540.00 per week it just makes common sense to inspect this property if you’ve been seeking a no fuss investment property.
Backing the ever popular Capital Golf course and ideally nestled next to the suburbs of Red Hill, Kingston and Manuka- your long term capital gain is also ensured in this tremendous Inner South locale.
Upon inspection you will be delighted to find three well-proportioned bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a large balcony encompassing beautiful views of the golf course and mountain ranges and an abundance of living space which has been set over four levels.
An undercover courtyard affords you the opportunity for alfresco dining and the double garage and communal swimming pool complete this great package.
• Brilliant investment property in a complex with a proven rental history
• Backs Capital Golf course
• Set over 4 levels with 3 living areas
• 3 large bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Sensational views of the golf course and mountains
• Double lock up garage
• Balcony and courtyard for outdoor space
• Well maintained communal gardens
• Ideal for first homeowners, couples and investors
• Communal swimming pool
• Moments to Kingston, Manuka and Red Hill
• Estimated rent of $520-$540 per week
• Super return on investment
Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained is correct, Maloney’s the Estate Agent or the vendor bears no warranty to the accuracy of the information provided and do or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
16 / 45 Leahy Close, Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory 2604