49 Yarrawonga Street, Ngunnawal, Australian Capital Territory 2913
Under Contract / Offer
Townhouse convenience with separate title freedom
Exhibiting an attractive street presence, Townhouse convenience with separate title freedom this quaint suburban 3 bedroom single level dwelling presents an ideal chance to enter the Gungahlin property market.
This light filled townhouse boasts a fabulous floor plan, great for the growing family or first time home buyers.
With 3 bedrooms including built in robes, a bright and tiled bathroom with bath, shower and a separate toilet.
Well-appointed open plan kitchen with slate tile flooring includes a gas cooktop, an electric oven, fisher paykel dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
This property gives you peaceful and convenient living only a few minutes’ drive from the GDE and the City.
Built in 1994 this much loved, property has managed to stand the test of time, offering buyers a home that is perfectly liveable as is, but also one that provides enough scope to impress your own taste and style.
- Peaceful cul-de-sac and located on the front corner block of 4 units
- Visitor parking available
- Separate title, No Strata or Levies
- Freshly painted
- Single level, no stairs to navigate
- Easy, low maintence landscaping both front and back
- Fantastic back entertaining area
- Easy access to park-lands, playgrounds, walking tracks and golf courses (both Gold
Creek and Gungahlin Lakes)
- Across the road from Ngunnawal local shops and Community Centers but hidden away
just enough to offer peace and quiet at the same time.
- Close to Ngunnawal, Gold Creek and Holy Spirit Primary schools
- Close to Gold creek High school and Burgmann Anglican schools
- Two kilometres to either Casey Market town and the Gungahlin town centre
- Short bus trip to the light rail (Due Late 2018)
Block size: 260m2
House size: 120.12m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 1994
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $557.79 per quarter
General Rates: $456.91 per quarter
Water $161.00 plus consumption
UV : $214,000
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $420 and $450 a week (approx.)
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1