Step inside this charming townhouse and experience a sense of home. The well-designed floor plan offers plenty of space for the family to relax and unwind, while the private courtyards provide an outdoor oasis for those warm summer evenings.
The three well-appointed bedrooms all with built in robes offering plenty of space for a growing family or guests with two on the ground level and the Master on the upper level.
The two bathrooms provide convenience and privacy with the downstairs one having a separate bath and shower along with access to one of the courtyards. The Ensuite upstairs with access off the Master and lounge room has a spa bath and shower over the spa bath.
Open-plan living and dining area, perfect for family gatherings and entertaining. A modern kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage. Double car garage with internal access, making parking a breeze.
Conveniently located this townhouse offers easy access to a range of amenities, including Schools, Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, Canberra Hospital, Parks, and Public Transport. You'll find everything you need right at your doorstep.
- Open-Plan Living and Dining Area
- European style laundry
- Private Courtyards for Outdoor Entertaining
- Built-In Wardrobes in All Bedrooms
- Downstairs with a separate shower and bath
- Ensuite upstairs with spa bath and shower over spa bath
- Ensuite has access off both the Master and Lounge room
- Double car Garage
- Close to Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, Canberra Hospital
- Proximity to Schools and Easy Access to Public Transport
- Moments Away from Beautiful Parks and Recreation Areas
- Short Drive to Canberra's Central Business District
- Ground Floor Living Size: 54m2
- Upper Floor Living Size: 64m2
- Garage: 39.50m2
- EER: 2.0
- Rates: $662.00 approx. Per quarter
- Land Tax if payable: $914.66 approx. per quarter
- Levies: $1,711 approx. half yearly
- Water Rates: 186.77 approx. quarter
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
2/14 Port Jackson Circuit, Phillip, Australian Capital Territory 2606