Macquarie Modern Convenience! Shared title, free standing, single level floorplan, no body corporate fees and positioned at the back of an 845m2 block this dual occupancy property offers modern simplicity and privacy at its best, perfect for the first home owner or down sizer.
Great neighbours, fully fenced low-care backyard, established gardens, double garage and long drive for extra parking.
Very well maintained 113m2, three bedroom home with built in robes and ensuite including a modern kitchen with ample bench space, sleek appliances including gas cooking to suit everyone from the microwave master chef to the culinary connoisseur.
Located on the ever popular Arndell Street, less than a minute from Coulter drive allowing super easy access to Belconnen, the city CBD and the Canberra surrounding regions.
Take a stroll down to the Belconnen markets or Bunnings for a sausage on the weekends.
Or maybe to The Jamison Centre home of the popular Ricardo’s Café, the outdoor Rotary community market held every Sunday morning. Once known as the iconic Trash n Treasure.
If you are looking to occupy or invest in the ever popular Belconnen suburb, this property is a must see. The perfect opportunity to down size in a popular location without breaking the bank.
- Single level open plan living area
- Three spacious bedrooms with BIRs
- Two bathrooms (Including full size bathtub)
- Ducted heating and cooling, fantastic for the extreme Canberra weather.
- A double garage and garden shed for extra storage
- Built in 2006
- There is a small shopping centre on Lachlan Street in Macquarie that has a great local Medical Centre.
- Walking distance to Big Splash, one of Canberra's few public swimming pools and home to Canberra's only outdoor water slide. Hours of family fun!
- Close to Radford College, University of Canberra, Macquarie Primary School, Canberra High School
Block size: 845m2 (dual occupancy)
Residence – 113.72m2
Garage – 33.67m2
Total – 147.39m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 2006
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $983.91 per quarter
General Rates: $693.15 per quarter
Water: $168 plus consumption
Current Rental Appraisal: $600 (approx.)
2 / 57 Arndell Street, Macquarie, Australian Capital Territory 2614