99 Bandjalong Crescent, Aranda, Australian Capital Territory 2614
On an elevated 842m2 block, this four bedroom home presents a great opportunity to buy into this quality suburb and add your own final touches to make it your own.
The property has recently undergone some sophisticated renovations with the main bathroom and ensuite being completely updated as well as the toilet which is equipped with its own vanity.
With an abundance of windows providing light-filled rooms throughout, the floor plan offers a separate lounge and dining area as well as a modern kitchen. The property has also been freshly painted throughout.
The main bedroom has a walk-in-robe and renovated ensuite, the second bedroom is of a substantial size with a built in robe whilst the other 2 bedrooms are flooded with natural light.
The house is perfectly situated on an elevated block with the rear yard quite level allowing opportunity to design a garden to suit your taste. A great sized double garage with additional under house storage through the door at the rear.
Arguably Belconnen's premier location, Aranda is ideally situated to Majura Ridge with its walking & mountain bike trails, Belconnen Mall, a short commute to Civic and Inner South. Great local with ANU, University of Canberra, AIS nearby will enhance your family lifestyle.
This dynamic opportunity will appeal to astute buyers seeking to purchase in a prime Belconnen location with the opportunity to add further value.
* 842m2 elevated block
* Separate lounge and dining
* Master bedroom with renovated ensuite
* 2nd bedroom of substantial size
* Large main bathroom completely renovated with new fittings
* Separate toilet completely renovated with its own vanity
* Freshly painted throughout
* Large windows throughout to create light-filled rooms
* Double garage with additional under house storage
* Located close to Majura Ridge walking and mountain trails
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 842 m2