Auction Location: Onsite.
Are you looking for a home with quality inclusions and an ideal location? Then this home will exceed all your expectations. Created to deliver the ultimate in style, this modern family home is a delight to the senses. From the moment you enter and proceed down the wide entry-hall, with its hard wood flooring, you know that this is more than just a house; it’s your ideal home.
Set over two levels and designed with the family in mind, this home offers spacious formal and informal living spaces with quality floor coverings and gorgeous proportions. The formal living at the front of the home over looks the front garden and features stylish décor and inspired lighting.
The informal living area boasts beautiful, hard-wood flooring and includes a state-of-the-art kitchen featuring quality appliances, Caesar-stone bench-tops, a glass splash-back and a beautiful wooden inlay - perfect for show-casing your most prized possessions - all of which adds an overall warmth to the chic interior. Linkage to the outdoors is provided through expansive sliding doors, which enables a seamless flow to the paved pergola area - which is surrounded by fully landscaped gardens and provides alfresco dining opportunities.
The home boasts four generous bedrooms including a segregated Master with a stunning walk-thru robe and en-suite bathroom. The second, third & fourth bedrooms are stylishly finished in neutral tones. All three bathrooms are luxurious in size and fit-out, with the main bathroom boasting an enormous bathtub; perfect for relaxing in after a hard day. In addition there is large laundry with ample bench space and loads of storage.
Located close to Canberra Grammar, shops and parkland. Highly recommended.
• A separate title, no body corporate fees
• Quality fixtures and inclusions including hard wood flooring
• 4 bedrooms plus study
• Master bedroom with spacious walk in robe and luxury en-suite
• Built in cabinetry
• 3 bathrooms, main with extravagant bath tub
• High ceilings throughout, high-quality carpets and window treatments
• Laundry with excellent storage space
• Double garage with internal access
• Security system
• Low maintainence garden and gutter guard
• Centrally located, and
• Close proximity to the Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka, Woden and excellent schools.
79 Newdegate Street, Deakin, Australian Capital Territory 2600