Perfectly positioned in Canberra’s inner north suburb of Downer, 39 Swinden Street is a one owner, single storey, free-standing, private residence – purpose built for fun family living.
The property is set on a 694m² block with a north easterly aspect to the living areas; meticulously maintained this house has all the built in comforts and charm of a happy family home.
The home features four large bedrooms, separate lounge and living rooms and a spacious kitchen/dining area that is both functional and conversation friendly. The ample front patio overlooks a stunning established garden and there is vehicle accommodation for two cars.
Enjoy the convenience of close proximity to public transport, schools and the CBD; playing fields at either end of the street and easy access to the Dickson Shopping Centre & Swimming Pool, Yowani Golf Course, the National Tennis Centre, Canberra Race Track & Showgrounds and Mount Majura Reserve.
If you are seeking an inner north lifestyle with some old world appeal, put this one at the top of your list! EER 1.5
Block Size : 694m2
House size: 173m2
Garage size: 30m2
Year Built: 1962
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out) : $1100.00 per quarter
General Rates : $640.75 per quarter
Current Rental Appraisal : $540 a week
For a 3D walk through of the property paste and copy the following URL Link:
• Full Brick & Brick Veneer
• Ducted Gas Heating / Gas hot water system / Gas Stove / Dishwasher
• Warm in every room during winter / Light Filled & cool in summer
• Main Bathroom + Ensuite
• 4 Large Bedrooms / 3 Bedrooms with Balcony Access via Glass Sliding Door
• Vehicle Accommodation / Single Garage & Single Carport
• Popular Inner North Suburb
• Close proximity to Local Shops & Schools / Public transport / CBD / Road Exits to the North & South
39 Swinden Street, Downer, Australian Capital Territory 2602