1 Douglas Waterhouse Drive, Dunlop, Australian Capital Territory 2615
Room for the whole family, including your four legged friends!
Often sought, yet seldom found, family buyers will love the location and size of this thoughtfully designed family residence.
With its fantastic position and generous land holding (911m2), 1 Douglas Waterhouse Drive is a residence that will readily fulfil your dream of an ideal home. Offering scope to move straight in or add your personal touches, the options are endless for the family buyer who is looking for additional space.
This 5.5 star energy rating home, has a functional floor plan offering four generous bedrooms, each of which enjoys ample size and division for parents. Separate lounge, formal dining and meal rooms, a large open kitchen and a family room featuring floating timber floors is complemented by access to two outside alfresco areas, including a large decked entertainment area; ideal for those who love large family gatherings. Combined Indoor/outdoor living will be a favourite feature of your new home.
The rear garden is separated into two separate, well fenced areas, allowing ample room for your four-legged family members. The established native gardens are low maintenance and provide privacy and the perfect haven for children to play in safety.
The segregated master bedroom features an elegant en-suite with a spacious walk-in robe. The remaining three bedrooms all feature built-in robes and their own garden views. Ducted gas heating, split system heating and cooling, double glazed windows, gas cooktop and a double lock-up garage combine to make this home your domestic sanctuary; and all this is in a location that is just moments from schools, shops, parks and local amenities.
• 4 Spacious bedrooms with walk-in-robe and built in robes
• Large Corner Block, with established low maintenance gardens.
• Great floor plan and natural light throughout
• Two outdoor living areas with large deck
• Quiet, secluded location within easy access to schools, transport and shops
• Short walk to local partks and recreation, including Dunlop Ponds
• Large kitchen, stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop and wall oven
• Doubled glazed windows
• Ducted gas heating & split system for heating and cooling
• Double Lock up garage
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2