43 Nicklin Crescent, Fadden, Australian Capital Territory 2904
Fadden Hills - Overflowing with character and stunning views!
Must see panoramic views of the Brindabella's and Mt Wanniassa!!
Private large elevated block with uninterrupted panoramic views across the Tuggeranong Valley to the Brindabella Mountains at the front and bushland to the rear of the property.
With around 300m2 of living area and set on over 919 square metres of land this Fadden Hills property has so much to like about it. Boasting direct access the Wanniassa Hills reserve from the back gate, you cannot get much closer than that!
This natural light filled family home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 and half baths, separate living and dining areas as well as a spacious study, rumpus room and covered outdoor entertaining area to really let the family spread out and enjoy the space.
Enjoy the chilly Canberra Winters with your very own fireplace – Cosy!
The well thought out kitchen has stone tile flooring, great storage and includes Caesar-stone kitchen benchtops and Miele appliances.
The large master suite is located on the second floor offers amazing views through the generous windows and includes built in robes. Built in robes are continued in throughout the home.
The modern bathrooms include floor to ceiling tiling, heated towel rails and Villeroy & Bosch toilet suites.
Nestled in a quiet location only a short stroll to Fadden Hills tennis courts, duck pond and playground.
On direct school bus route to Canberra Boys Grammar, Canberra Girls Grammar, St Clare’s and St Edmunds Colleges. Prefect for the growing family.
Close proximity and walking/bike riding distance via pathways to Fadden Primary, Gowrie Primary and Holy Family Primary Schools.
Is this your new family home?
This property is a MUST see and will surely be snapped up very soon.
Please contact our office TODAY to arrange an inspection.
- 919m2 block
- 350m2 living space
- Lush landscaped yards
- Double garage
- 2.5 Baths
- Provision for extra car parking at top of driveway.
- Large sunlight filled rooms.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating and Chiminee Philippe fireplace to loungeroom.
- Cedar windows and doors.
- Stone flooring to kitchen/family room and wool Berber carpet throughout.
- Inbuilt oak wall units to rumpus and family rooms and study.
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with built in gas BBQ.
- Internal access via double garage.
- Back to base alarm system.
- Inground computerised irrigation system to established lawns, gardens with exotic plantings and herb/vegetable garden.
- Garden shed
- Short stroll to public bus stops
- Close to all essential and recreational amenities – medical, veterinary, transport, schools, childcare, shopping, parklands, cycle and walking paths.
- Close access to Chisholm and Gowrie Childcare Centres.
- Close access to Fadden, Chisholm, Gowrie and Erindale shopping centres.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2