Superbly located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly desirable suburb of Farrer is this four bedroom residence in fantastic condition.
Offering 'great bones' but also move in ready - this is a superb opportunity to update throughout and create your dream family home in a highly sought after location.
This Immaculately presented family home offers great comfort and warmth with the peaked ceiling of the main living room allowing for extra light and warmth in the chilly Canberra winters. Comprising of four generously sized bedrooms with BIRs and 2 bathrooms, ensuite and main including bathtub and separate toilet.
The well maintained kitchen is the hub of the property with the flexible floor plan offering 2 living spaces and a formal dining area.
Ideally set up for entertaining with the great flexible floor plan leading out to the timber deck.
Buyers wanting to get established in this fantastic suburb and looking for something with potential to renovate will be excited with this offering.
The properties position is very convenient as it is central with minutes to public/private schools and all the amenities that the Woden Valley is renowned for.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Ducted gas heating
- Gas cooktop/electric oven
- Dishlex Dishwasher
- Timber floor and carpet throughout
- Security system with back to base capabilities
- Entertainers deck
- Garaging with auto doors
- Two outdoor entertaining areas
- Air-conditioning in main living area
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Private and conveniently located
- Easy access to Farrer Ridge Nature Reserve with walking trails and biking opportunities.
- Walking distance to great public primary school and shops, this property is also perfectly positioned for travel to work in the Parliamentary Triangle, the city, Woden or Tuggeranong.
Block size: 769m2
House size: 160.72m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 1975
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $1144.75 per quarter
General Rates: $756.50 per quarter
Water: $168 per quarter plus consumption
UV : $474,000
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $600 and $630 a week (approx.)
Currently rented out at $590 per week on a periodic lease.
Full market contract available for download on the Maloney's website.
3 McAlpine Place, Farrer, Australian Capital Territory 2607