* (No Street Name Provided), Harrison, Australian Capital Territory 2914
This four bedroom home is solid, secure and safe. It is a DHA home, therefore has excellent return on investment with additional benefits such as a long-term lease, regular rent reviews and scheduled maintenance. The DHA lease is until Feb 2019 with the attractive investment option of being able to extend it for a further 3 years of tenancy income if required. The tenants currently paying $575/week.
Positioned in one of Canberra's most prestigious suburbs, this single level home maintains an optimum location on an attractively large block, situated in the popular Harrison Park Estate; this location provides convenience to the Gungahlin Town Centre, Dickson and the CBD.
The living spaces are at the front of the home, with a formal lounge and dining room as well as a large informal open plan family room in the centre of the home. The kitchen is well equipped with quality appliances including gas cooktop,double fridge space, wall oven and plenty of bench space.
The main bedroom includes an ensuite and all 4 bedrooms come equipped with their own built in robes.
Outside has a great sized pergola area for your outdoor entertaining where you can enjoy the warm summer days.
Additional features include double garage with internal access, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Formal and informal living areas plus dining
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Block Size 630m2 in Harrison
- Close to public transport
- Close to reserve for additional space for the kids to play
- UV $321,000
- DHA property - leased until February 2019
- Additional 3 year option
- Weekly rent $575
- Rates $1812.73 per annum
- Land Tax $2,895.79 per annum
DHA`s responsibility when it comes to property maintenance;
Throughout the lease term, they are responsible for organizing and covering the cost of most non-structural repair and maintenance.
They maintain the property, with the exception of fair wear and tear, examples include:
- Regular servicing and repairs to heating, air-conditioning and hot water systems
- General upkeep of grounds and gardens, and
- 'Like-for-like' replacement of fixed appliances as needed.
Any work they arrange is undertaken by a licensed or suitably qualified tradesperson.
*This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 630 m2
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating