25 Bayside Court, Jerrabomberra, New South Wales 2619
Adjacent to Lake Jerrabomberra, the position of this home provides an ideal environment for your family to live and grow or for the savvy investor, to purchase an ideal property in a sought after location. Situated in a quiet cul de sac, you will enjoy the peace and tranquility of lakeside living whilst still being within an easy commute to Canberra or Queanbeyan.
This four bedroom en-suite home, with extensive living areas and a double garage is built over a single level and has been recently re-painted and re-carpeted. A large, modern kitchen features ample storage and bench space, gas cooking and the spacious layout features an ideal floorplan, which includes a Family Room and Meals Area adjacent to the Kitchen and separate living and formal dining rooms.
Four large bedrooms are complimented by built in robes. The separate master bedroom and en-suite also features a large walk-in robe. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling will provide you with year-round comfort.
Lake Jerrabomberra provides a scenic back-drop to your rear yard, and features relaxing vistas to unwind by; populated by an abundance of wildlife, birdlife and native flora, providing a unique family haven.
This property is ideally situated to the Jerrabomberra shopping precinct, parkland, walking tracks, public transport and sports fields.
Extensive list of features include:
- Covered front verandah & picket fence
- Formal entry, four bedroom home constructed in 1999
- Established front gardens and a level grassed area to the rear
- Irrigation watering system.
-Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Functional, modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Spacious Open plan living , combined kitchen, meals and family areas
- Tiled high traffic areas throughout the home
- New paint internally/externally
- Separate dining room
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2