The current lease ends early May 2017 with tenants currently paying $510/week. There will be a rent review at the end of December 2014.
This four bedroom home is solid, secure and safe. It is a DHA home, therefore has excellent return on investment with additional benefits such as a long-term lease, regular rent reviews and scheduled maintenance.
This single level home is on a great street, only 3km from Gungahlin Town Centre. Its walking distance to the Gungahlin Pond and numerous playing fields so is excellent for those inclined to exercise or with children.
The living spaces are at the front of the home, with a formal lounge and connecting dining room as well as a large informal family room in the centre of the home. The kitchen is well equipped with gas cooktop, electric range hood and wall oven and plenty of bench space.
The main bedroom includes a walk in robe and ensuite with the additional 3 bedrooms equipped with their own built in robes.
Outside has a great sized paved area for your outdoor entertaining where you can enjoy the warm summer days.
Additional features include double garage with remote access, ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
- 4 bedrooms - all with robes, main with walk in robe
- Formal and informal living areas plus dining
- Double garage with remote access
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling
- Block Size 462m2
- UV $268,000
- DHA property - leased until May 2017
DHA`s responsibility when it comes to property maintenance;
Throughout the lease term, they are responsible for organizing and covering the cost of most non-structural repair and maintenance.
They maintain the property, with the exception of fair wear and tear, examples include:
- Regular servicing and repairs to heating, air-conditioning and hot water systems
- General upkeep of grounds and gardens, and
- 'Like-for-like' replacement of fixed appliances as needed.
Any work they arrange is undertaken by a licensed or suitably qualified tradesperson.
*This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
* (No Street Name Provided), Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory 2913