Inspections strictly by appointment.
With a superb position backing the 14th fairway of the challenging Gold Creek Country Club, 7 Sue Geh Circuit Nicholls sits proudly amongst an array of prestigious homes and offers the unique mix of an exceptional floor plan, a magnificent location and captivating views.
Having been architecturally designed to maximize space and provide a home that is ideal for entertaining on any scale, this is the perfect abode for the well-to-do family buyer who appreciates its style and position. There is no doubt you will be the envy amongst your friends when living here!!
Impressive in both scale and workmanship, the residence is set over approx. 357m2 of living and incorporates 4 large bedrooms, a spacious and airy open plan lounge & dining room, a segregated family room and an upstairs rumpus room with your very own bar and balcony.
Bold high ceilings and distinctive lines fuse the home together creating a property that is open, sunny and airy. The seamless flowing floor plan provides privacy amongst the homes bedrooms and the gorgeous sun filled living areas offer a tremendous sense of warmth whilst providing the quintessential indoor/outdoor flow of modern day homes. What more could you want?
Low maintenance, unique and with its own exclusive history this home is worthy of your inspection! A picture paints a thousand words but an inspection here may just have you ready to mentally move into your new family home.
• Architecturally designed to maximize space and openness
• Perfect for families with children of all ages
• Beautiful views
• Ideal for families who like to entertain guests
• Backs the 14th at Gold Creek Country Club
• Exclusive blue ribbon location
• A unique history with the homes only owner
• Separate master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Open plan lounge & dining rooms
• Segregated family room (perfect for the kids to watch movies in)
• High ceilings
• Upstairs rumpus and bar
• Al fresco dining off the main living room
• Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry
• In slab heating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Additional powder room adjacent to the laundry
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Alarm fitted
• Elegant low maintenance gardens
Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained is correct, Maloney’s the Estate Agent or the vendor bears no warranty to the accuracy of the information provided and do or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
7 Sue Geh Circuit, Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory 2913