What a magnificent location with sweeping views across Woden valley, just breathtaking. This stunning family home is perfectly located in a tightly held cul-de –sac, a wonderful community awaits a new family. The location gives you access to sought after local schools including Marist and Sacred heart.
The home has been fully renovated and features a large functional kitchen with gorgeous stone bench tops complemented by quality appliances. A wonderful home for entertaining or relaxing as the living areas flow to the outdoor entertaining area or the large deck which captures the sweeping views across Canberra.
Ample accommodation with four bedrooms plus a separate office or games room downstairs. Beautiful main bathroom plus powder and three ensuites – WOW. All this space provides flexibility for any family be they young or mature.
You do need outdoor space and Tubb place doesn’t disappoint with large established gardens including lush green lawn, ideal for the Sunday test match.
We all love storage space which this home has plenty of including workshop, cupboards and double garage. You may even want to work from home as you certainly could from this very functional home.
Perhaps you have a boat, a trailer or caravan the off street parking is a rare find and ideal for the tradie.
Tubb place is definitely a property that should be on your list to inspect as you will secure a home in a great location that has been thoughtfully renovated, bring your suitcase and move in tomorrow as there is nothing to do..
Contact us to inspect this property today!
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 modern bathrooms
- Large double garage with internal access
- Extra parking in the front yard (up to 4 cars, off-street)
- Renovated property, quality finishes
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, get to know your neighbours!
- timber flooring with Carpet in bedrooms
- Incredible storage offered throughout the home
- Rumpus room/office downstairs with full bathroom and potential to fit a kitchenette or full laundry
- Massive entertainers deck with bi-fold doors leading to kitchen and meals areas.
- Mature landscaped Gardens – Front and back (fully grown - veggie patch, ready to pick!)
- Freshly painted exterior
- Solar hot water
- 2 reverse cycle ducted air conditioning systems to cater to the whole house
- Copious bench space and unique storage throughout the Kitchen
- Large Fisher Paykel Prolific Oven
- Induction cooktop
- Built-in Smeg microwave
- Side by side seamless integrated fridge/freezer
- Close to Woden and Phillip Town centres, short drive to Tuggeranong and the City. The perfect location.
Block size: 979m2
Residence size: 203.55m2
Year Built: 1969
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $1592.75 per quarter
General Rates: $985.50 per quarter
Water: $168.00 Plus consumption
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $800 and $900 a week (approx.)
Full market contract available for download on the Maloney's website.
3 Tubb Place, Pearce, Australian Capital Territory 2607