Auction Location: On Site.
Situated in a beautiful tree lined street, in the fabulous suburb of Yarralumla, this thoughtfully designed family home is nestled among many prestigious homes and is within walking distance to Yarralumla shops and Lake Burley Griffin.
Set in a tightly held, blue-chip pocket and surrounded with quality properties, 4 Hill Corner presents as an archetypal family home; ideal for the discerning purchaser and combining a delightful position with a bold Street façade and an allotment of over 918m2; you will be pleasantly surprised by the sense of space and charm on offer.
As you enter the driveway, your senses will take in the much-loved front garden where there is a distinctive established feel that guides you into the property. Double doors of the majestic entrance-way open to welcome you home; but it is once you enter that you will be awe-struck by the grandeur of the 235sqm floor space that has been thoughtfully designed to maximise functionality and appeal. Whether it's the light filled living areas, oversized bedrooms or the seamless flow of the never ending living areas, this home is sure to appeal to both your eye and desire for a respite in which to escape the daily grind.
The home was lovingly rebuilt in 2000 and boasts a floor plan which is ideal for growing families, people who enjoy entertaining guests or those seeking to work from home; it is perfect for anyone who seeks an opulent, Inner South address.
On offer, there are: four plus-sized bedrooms, three of which feature built-in robes; whilst the spacious Master Bedroom is complemented by a large walk-in robe and en-suite with double vanity, corner spa bath, separate shower and WC. The main bathroom also features a separate shower, bath and vanity and there is a powder-room for guests. The kitchen boasts a large walk-in pantry, whilst the Family, Meals, Dining and Lounge Rooms all add versatility to the home. The floor plan ensures privacy through segregation of the living spaces from the bedroom wing, whilst offering numerous options that cater for parents, teenagers and young children alike to enjoy all the comforts that this home has to offer.
The kitchen, family and meals areas also open onto the stunning rear garden area that affords privacy, yet lets you fulfil your green thumb indulgences; including an array of shrubs and trees that provide a relaxing backdrop to this wonderful home. Completing the package – a double garage with internal and rear garden access and a separate laundry with internal and external access and ample storage. ACT House Energy rating 4 1/2 stars.
• Built in 2000;
• Internal living area 235sqm;
• Four bedrooms (Master with WIR & en-suite)
• Formal & informal living areas including: Lounge Room, Dining Room, Meals area and Family Room;
• Ducted heating & Cooling
• Versatile and private garden areas that surround the home;
• Double garage with internal and rear-garden access;
• Separate Laundry;
• Close to amenities including Yarralumla shops, Royal Canberra Golf Course, Yarralumla Tennis Courts, Weston Park, Canberra Yacht Club, Embassy precinct and blue-ribbon schools; and
• Walking distance to Lake Burley Griffin and Public transport access nearby.
COVID -19 INFORMATION
We are now allowed a hold open homes with a maximum of 20 people, as per the current government restrictions, we ask that if you are wishing to view one of our properties you:
• Do not attend if you are unwell or have a fever /sore throat/ cough respiratory issues etc
• Do not attend if you have been in contact with someone presenting the above symptoms
• Do not attend if you have returned from overseas less than 14 days ago
• Do not attend if you are meant to be self-isolating
• Please maintain social distancing (1.5 metres apart)
• Practise safe Hygiene
• Please note: We are required by law to keep a record of who enters
• Please let us know if you are looking to attend the open house.
4 Hill Corner, Yarralumla, Australian Capital Territory 2600