47 Darling Street, Barton, Australian Capital Territory 2600
Available Now Bond: $3,200
Stunning Fully Renovated Executive Townhouse
Set in the convenient location of the inner South suburb, Barton, this multi-level property will be sure to impress anyone that steps foot in the door. The superb location could see the lucky occupant have the convenience of leaving the car secure in the garage, whilst walking to work, a stroll to the Parliamentary Triangle or the many other attractions of the inner South.
The main bedroom is located on the top level with gorgeous views overlooking the central gardens from the balcony along with its own bathroom. The second bedroom is located on the third floor and also has its own brand new bathroom along with a potential study area. Both bedrooms include built-in robes with ample of storage, new fittings and stunning views. Fantastic space for guests or your own space.
The kitchen located on the ground floor provides the occupants with ample cupboard storage, plumbed in fridge, dishwasher, electric cooking, fixed microwave and marble benchtops. Located in the kitchen, the European style laundry is neatly hidden with all new fixtures and appliances. Quality inclusions will ensure your chef skills will come to the fore.
This wonderful townhouse has great living space ideal for entertaining potentially a separate dining, very flexible space. Loads of natural light plus the lovely outlook to the gardens add to the serenity of this great property.
* Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes, main bathroom with an ensuite and balcony
* Multi-level property with separate living areas and a potential study area off second level
* Completely renovated kitchen
* Renovated bathrooms
* Renovated laundry with washer and dryer
* New carpet, paint and blinds throughout property
* Crimsafe screen doors front & back
* Electric wall heaters in bedrooms
* Split System heating and cooling in living area
* Secure single garage with internal access
* Sliding door access to central garden
* Walking distance to offices, cafes along the Kingston Foreshore, Manuka shopping district and Lake Burley Griffin
** no pets allowed**
EER: Not Available
** TO VIEW AND APPLY FOR MALONEYS PROPERTIES**
** Book an inspection and register your details. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
** PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we can't notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
** APPLICATION FORMS ARE ON LINE!! AND CAN BE FILLED IN PRIOR TO INSPECTION.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning