4B Aurora Close, Mawson, Australian Capital Territory 2607
Available Now Bond: $3,280
Four Bedroom Executive Home in Central Location
Seeking quality and space in a great location!
Rarely does such a quality home become available in this sought after location for lease. A beautifully appointed home within minutes of sought after schools, close to the convenient Mawson shopping centre and a dash to the hospitals.
This quality home has been built to exacting standards featuring large living spaces and wonderful bedrooms. The separate dining or lounge ensures you can have your own space while entertaining in the large family room. Entertaining is a breeze as the outdoors flows seamlessly with the family room and gourmet kitchen. Any budding MasterChef will feel at home in this stunning kitchen. Gas cooktop combined with large oven and Miele dishwasher will making cooking a joy. Gather family and friends around as you solve the world's problems while casually entertaining at the large kitchen bench.
Four bedrooms with master bedroom upstairs featuring an enviable dressing room and gorgeous ensuite with suspended bespoke vanities. Segregated master bedroom providing privacy and personal space. Three additional bedrooms with built in robes all very spacious. The main bathroom will be hard to stay out of with deep soaker bath and separate shower recess, you won't want to leave.
This property is available immediately and is available to view by appointment or through the open home, be sure to contact Maloney's to secure this wonderful home.
- Well presented home, with all the modern touches
- Ducted electric Daikin reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Stunning kitchen with Caesar bench tops, breakfast bare has sensor lighting, glass splashback, Smeg 5 burner gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher
- Sensor lighting in Kitchen, and huge pantry with sensor lighting, and has soft close drawers
- Upstairs private large master bedroom
- Large ensuite double bespoke vanities and room to move
- Downstairs 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Main bathroom downstairs with shower
- Carpet in every bedroom and stairs
- Wood flooring in main living area and kitchen
- Outdoor area for entertaining with stacker doors from living area
- Large laundry and storage options galore, storage under stairs, and linen cupboard
- Ducted vacuum cleaning
- Alarm on site
- Double Garage with remote, and internal access to your new home
- Fully enclosed backyard
- Water tank
- Energy efficient home
** TO VIEW AND APPLY FOR MALONEYS PROPERTIES**
** If there are no inspection times advertised, please register your details by clicking 'Book Inspection' so that we can notify you of the next available inspection. **
** If you would like to put in an application for the property please click 'Apply Online' and fill out the 1Form application, this can be done prior to inspection, however applications will not be processed until yourself or a representative has viewed the property. **
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning