Thank you for taking the time to make this report.
1. Please read what constitutes an URGENT REPAIR in the blue panel below.
2. Call the property manager regarding the issue.
3. Then contact the relevant tradesman listed at the bottom of this page.
4. Fill out the form to the right hand side.
The tenant shall notify lessor (or the lessor's nominee) of the need for urgent repairs as soon as practical, and the lessor shall, subject to clause 82 carry out those repairs as soon as necessary, having regard to the nature of the problem.
The following are urgent repairs in respect of the premises, or services or fixtures supplied by the lessor:
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken lavatory system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure of gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- The failure of a refrigerator supplied with the premises'
- A failure or breakdown of any service on the premises essential for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A fault or damage likely to cause injury to person or property
- A serious fault in any door, staircase, lift or other common area which inhibits or unduly inconveniences the tenant in gaining access to and use of the premises.
Work organised by the tenant that has not been approved by Maloneys, will be at the cost of the tenant.
0418 488 220
Plumber & Gas Fitter
0400 007 171
Night and Day Locksmiths
02 6290 1938