Stage One - Kingston Place, positioned in the heart of old Kingston, offers the astute purchaser the best of both worlds: a near-new residence with luxury finishes, common-sense design features and a tranquil position. Finished with a combination of granite Benches, Gaggenau appliances (including induction cooktop, oven and microwave), glass splash-back, full height and feature tiling to wet areas, built-in shelving for entertainment equipment, ducted heating and cooling, floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors from both the living room and bedroom, high ceilings and walk-in robe offering plenty of storage and hanging space; this home presents as the ideal residence for the discerning executive couple.
Imagine your new home situated conveniently within walking distance to the village lifestyles afforded by Kingston and Manuka, yet also having an expansive, fully enclosed and paved outdoor north-facing courtyard with planter boxes; enabling a seamless flow from the luxury-appointed, open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas into your outdoor entertaining areas complete with the serenity and privacy offered by this desirable location. EER6
Property sold with vacant possession.
• Gaggenau kitchen appliances with induction cooktop, oven and microwave;
• Granite benchtop;
• Built-in shelving for entertainment equipment and desk area in living room;
• Spacious walk-in robe;
• Lift access;
• Stone bathroom benchtops with double vanity;
• European laundry;
• Secure building with Audio visual intercom entry;
• Fully ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning;
• Ducted reverse-cycle AC;
• ADSL2 and Foxtel connection points;
• Living area of 72 m2 and Terrace-courtyard of 53 m2; and
• One allocated parking space and lockable storage cage in secure underground garage.
• Security System
Body Corporate Fees: $$1,181.37 per quarter
Rates: $2,108.25 (per year)
Land Tax: $2,461.21 (per year)
Number of apartments within the strata 56
Rental Appraisal $550.00 per week
34 / 18 Kennedy Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604