Kingston Place, positioned in the heart of old Kingston, allows the astute purchaser to have the best of both worlds: a residence with luxury finishes, common sense design and a tranquil position. Finished with a combination of marble tiling, 30mm stone benchtops, Miele appliances, glass splashback, full height and feature tiling to wet areas, ducted heating and cooling, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors and high ceilings.
Imagine your new home being within walking distance to the village lifestyles provided by Kingston and Manuka, but also having an expansive, fully enclosed outdoor courtyard that flows seamlessly from the luxury appointed, open plan kitchen/lounge and dining areas - providing you with a peaceful heritage outlook as well as fantastic privacy.
- Miele kitchen appliances and premium tapware;
- Stone kitchen with waterfall benchtop;
- European laundry;
- Audio visual intercom entry;
- Fully ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning;
- Quality block out curtains;
- Ducted reverse-cycle AC;
- Underground car parking;
- ADSL2 and Foxtel connection points;
- Living area of 74 m2; and
- Terrace-courtyard of 47 m2.
Body Corporate $1216.70 per quarter
Rates: $2,108.25 (per year)
Land Tax: $2,461.21 (per year)
Currently rented for $550.00 per week
61 / 22 Eyre Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604