If you have been looking for prestige apartment living with a central location to match, then welcome to the stunning 'Realm' complex in the heart of Barton precinct. This apartment is perfect for the executive couple, down-sizer, young family or astute investor.
Upon entering the apartment, you are welcomed by the open plan living/dining and kitchen which are flooded by sunlight thanks to the east facing aspect. The cleverly designed kitchen is fitted with striking finishes while the full length cupboard doors conceal most appliances, bringing a sleek feel to the home.
An expansive winter garden is set off the living area and offers an endless range of year-round indoor/outdoor possibilities; whether you are relaxing with a book in summer or enjoying a warm drink and soaking up the winter sun. The floor to ceiling tri-fold doors ensure this space can be best-utilised as a sunroom or balcony throughout the changing seasons.
The Main Bedroom includes a large, private en-suite and mirror-door built-in wardrobe. With sliding door access to the winter garden, the second bedroom also includes a built-in robe. The spacious bathroom features a luxury marble bath and floor to ceiling tiling throughout.
This unique apartment is located in the stylish 'Realm' precinct providing access to a multitude of restaurants, bars, cafés and a gym, medical centre & pharmacy are all at your virtual doorstep. A short walk from Lake Burley Griffin, this convenient location provides easy access to Canberra's inner south attractions including the Parliamentary Triangle, galleries, Manuka and Kingston shopping and dining precincts.
- Spacious apartment on level 5
- Expansive winter garden with tri fold stacker doors and internal glass sliders
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Timber flooring
- Quality electric oven and induction cooktop
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and winter garden access
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Ample storage space with additional allocated storage unit
- Secure basement parking available for 2 adjacent vehicles
- Visitor parking available at complex
- Intercom and secure lift access
- Located in the Realm precinct with professional services, restaurants, cafes, bars and manicured outdoor spaces at your doorstep
- Walking distance to public transport, government departments, Manuka, Kingston, Lake Burley Griffin and the National Gallery.
Nearby Amenities of the Realm precinct:
- Maple & Clove
- Ostani Lounge, Bar & Restaurant
- Buvette Bistro & Wine Bar
- Chairman & Yip Restaurant
- Lilotang Restaurant
- Evo Health Club
- Mudd The Spa
- National Press Club
- Level 5
- Year Built 2009
- Number in Complex 71
- Living Size 98m2
- Balcony Size (approx.) 10m2
- Parking 26m2
- Storage Size 2m2
- Rates $394 pq
- Body Corp Fees $828 pq
- Land Tax (if applicable) $423 pq
- EER 6.0
- Rental Appraisal $700.00 per week
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
16 / 7 Sydney Avenue, Barton, Australian Capital Territory 2600