Stylish executive style first floor apartment (only one set of steps from front entry).
Superbly presented with awesome outlook from the large front entertainment sized balcony.
Brand new kitchen adds to the enormous appeal of this spacious apartment.
2 bedrooms, en-suite, walk in wardrobe plus second bathroom with bath/spa.
Designated dining/family room separated from the living room by paneled walls.
Rear balcony off bedroom 1, 3 wall air conditioners, in slab floor heating, carpets and
quality curtains, single garage with auto door plus one allotted car space.
The Fenwick complex together with the others in the development are enhanced by the picturesque gardens and enormous green space.
Only minutes to the Canberra Hospital, the highly sought after Garran Primary School ,
the vibrant Garran Shopping Centre , which is complete with a Medical Centre.
* 2 bedrooms en-suite
* Walk in wardrobe and built in robes with sliding doors
* Brand new kitchen with d/washer and a high bench
* In slab floor heating
* Reverse cycle heating/cooling units in living room and bedrooms 1 & 2
* Dining/family room
* Living room opens out to a large entertainment sized balcony
* High ceilings with recessed lighting
* Ceiling fans in living room and main bedroom
* Quality carpets and curtains throughout
* Bathroom has bath/spa and w/c
* Balcony at rear off bedroom 1
* Neutral colour scheme throughout
* Garage with auto door plus allotted car space
* Beautiful colourful gardens and grounds surround this complex
Apartment size 109 sqm
Balcony 19 sqm + 11 sqm
Garage 20 sqm + car space
Body corporate fees $950.95 pq
Sinking fund $418 pq
Rates $531.95 pq
Rental appraisal $650 per week (approximately)
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
10 / 1 Eldridge Crescent, Garran, Australian Capital Territory 2605