Tucked away behind established trees is the tightly held “Carmina” complex, located in the heart of the Kingston precinct. This gorgeous two-bedroom ensuite apartment is perfectly positioned at the end of the building and is complemented by many sought after features…
Imagine a hit of tennis, followed by a short stroll to the fabulous cafes of Kingston for coffee; or perhaps a walk on the picturesque shores of Lake Burley Griffin, visit to Kingston Foreshore or enjoy the excitement of the Old Bus Depot Markets. These are just a few of the treats in store for the new owners of this stylish home.
With new paint and carpet in bold tones, this apartment is designed to the highest standards and includes a practical gourmet kitchen fitted with quality Bosch appliances. The main bedroom includes an ensuite, the entire apartment is beautifully maintained ensuring that all you will need to do is unpack our bags.
Set in attractive surroundings, this top floor apartment includes a spacious balcony, which incorporates a covered area; making it ideal for year-round entertaining. Additional features include intercom-entry and secure underground car parking.
Telopea Park, Kingston Foreshore and the Bus Depot Markets are just meters away from this stunning apartment. This home presents a rare lifestyle opportunity for the discerning purchaser.
* Private inspection strictly by appointment only *
• Generously proportioned front balcony;
• Spacious light-filled living complemented by bold tones;
• Gourmet kitchen boasting quality Bosch appliances;
• Generous sized bedrooms - all featuring built-in robes;
• Master bedroom with ensuite;
• Intercom entry;
• Secure undercover car parking and additional storage;
• Tightly held complex with well-maintained grounds and tennis court;
• Highly efficient body corporate/ Strata Management;
• Located in quiet loop street only a short stroll to Telopea Park, Lake Burley Griffin, Kingston and Kingston Foreshore.
50 / 34 Gosse Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604