Beautifully presented with luxury in mind, this stunning two-bedroom executive apartment offers the astute purchaser an ideal opportunity to work from home yet enjoy all the benefits offered by urban living with style. Filled with soft natural light and appointed with Italian appliances and quality finishes throughout.
The thoughtful kitchen layout enables you to create masterful meals with flair. Natural light is abundant throughout and your bedroom favours an early morning sunrise or a well-earned weekend breakfast in bed. Luxury finishes continue into the adjacent bathroom and European laundry, cleverly complementing the open-plan of this home.
The ability to combine your business or study life with your home environment quite simply makes sense - working from home has never been easier; whilst the secure entrance with intercom-controlled restricted access, basement car park and secure storage area offers peace of mind for even the most fastidious amongst us who favour both practicality and security in well-balanced harmony.
The energy and vibe of the Kingston foreshore is delivered at your doorstep to complete your urban lifestyle; yet remains in-tune with the convenience and functionality of your home. A short stroll to the local shopping precinct, Lake Burley Griffin and numerous recreational activities make this property perfect for an energetic or relaxing lifestyle.
- Semi-frame-less shower screens & wall-hung vanities
- LED lighting
- Common area courtyard with vertical garden
- Restricted access basement car space & storage enclosure
- Intercom with restricted access lobby
- Lift access
- Split system heating/cooling
- Stroll to Green Square, vibrant foreshore precinct, Old Bus Depot Markets & Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets
- Easy commute to Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick, City & Woden employment hubs
-Ample visitor car parking.
- Year built: 2014
- Apartment size: 68m2
- Balcony: 9m2
- Storage: 3m2
- Second Level
- Body Corporate fees: $815.65 per quarter.
- Rental Appraisal: $550.00
- Rates: $326.00 per quarter
- Land Tax: $364.00 per quarter
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
17 / 77 Leichhardt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604