North facing, and on its own title, this light filled terrace with an inner urban heritage 'chic'.
Fully renovated with charm, so all the hard work has been carried out.
Dual street frontages, so enter the front off Groom Street or the rear from Carroll Street.
The traditional front door is via an enclosed porch. The appeal is instant especially with the front feature north facing window which overlooks the native gardens.
The "retro" black and white detailed kitchen is definitely a hit.
2 spacious bedrooms, dedicated study, and bathroom on the top floor.
* 2 storey separate title townhouse
* 2 bedrooms plus dedicated study (built in desk)
* Master with built-in wardrobes
* Fully renovated and freshened throughout
* Feature north facing double glazed front window
* Enclosed front porch
* Separate living room
* Amazing retro kitchen (black bench tops)
* Wet area for white goods plus 'Harry Potter' laundry
* Powder room downstairs
* Upstairs bathroom including boxed garden window
* Timber staircase
* Sash windows (some double glazed)
* Reverse cycle airconditioner
* Continuous gas hot water
* Fenced rear garden
* Lock up garage
* Available fully furnished (by negotiation)
* Block size 247 sqm
* Home size 95 sqm
* EER 5
This property is very handy to the Hughes and Curtin shops, the Deakin precinct and Woden.
Wonderful property to call home.
Make your move TODAY.
Please contact Philip Kouvelis 0412 622 420 or email@example.com
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
51 Groom Street, Hughes, Australian Capital Territory 2605