Auction Location: On Site
Set on a quiet tree-lined street and within walking distance to shops, schools, public transport, parks and Canberra city precinct, this well maintained home is ready for you to write a new chapter in its life-story.
Set upon a large 781m2 block which affords the possibility of a knock down/re build residence, or if originality is your style, this sound, charming, original dwelling would be perfect for downsizers or those looking to enter the desirable Ainslie market.
Featuring two large bedrooms with large windows throughout offering ample light-filled living, a functional kitchen with an electric cooktop and oven extends onto the dining area. The living area features leafy views through large windows. Freshly painted and new carpet complete this unique home package.
* 781m2 block in sought after area
* Suitable for knock down/rebuild or renovate to your hearts desire
* Quiet, tree-lined street
* Walking distance to shops, schools, public transport, parks and Canberra city precinct
* Original charming home with potential for further improvements
* Two large bedrooms
* Functional kitchen featuring electric cook top and oven
* Freshly painted and new carpet
* Large sunny windows throughout
* Plenty of room and potential for a backyard makeover
Property size: 89m2
Year Built: 1962
Block size: 781m2
Rates: $6,155.00 per annum
Land Tax: $10,909.00 per annum
Rental Appraisal: $640.00 per week
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
26 Winnecke Street, Ainslie, Australian Capital Territory 2602