13 / 4-6 Tench Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
'Resort style' living! – A lifestyle to be envied!
Positioned within a quiet and private complex, 13/4-6 Tench Street offers unsurpassed apartment living in Cosmopolitan Kingston.
This fully furnished 2 bedroom ground floor unit would suit both the investor and the owner occupier. Providing great natural light through the large windows generously spaced throughout the unit and the sliding door that opens up to the private, leafy open space hidden away from the prying eyes of Kingston.
It would be perfect for empty nesters looking to downsize. A Good-sized open plan kitchen flows into the living areas and includes a decent sized window, plenty of cupboards, bench space, stainless appliances and a dishwasher. The bathroom includes both a shower and a bath tub for those relaxing soaks.
Phone us TODAY to book an inspection.
- Fully Furnished
- Courtyard leading on to secluded open space
- 2 bedrooms
- Private laundry
- Well managed body corporate with generous financial resources
- Shared dedicated bike storage facility
- Great resort style amenities
- Shared ownership of pool common room
- Stunning well-kept outdoor areas
- Private undercover parking
- Ample visitors parking
- Walking distance to Manuka Pool and Telopea Park.
- Convenient inner south location with quick access to Manuka oval and Kingston Foreshore.
- A minutes’ walk to popular Kingston restaurants, cafes and boutique stores.
Unit size: 81m2
Number in complex 36
Outgoings for the property:
Body Corporate: $949 per quarter
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $876 per quarter
General Rates: $525.49 per quarter
Water: 156.00 per quarter
Currently rented at $490 per week on a periodic lease
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1