Auction Location: On Site
The exuberance of a house, with the convenience of an apartment; and styled straight from the pages of Vogue Living! This gorgeous apartment, located in the prestigious Viridian complex spares nothing and offers all; including plush carpeting in the bedrooms and hallway, polished timber floors in the living areas and three double bedrooms.
An en-suite and custom built walk-in robe enhance the grandeur of the Main Bedroom, whilst the spacious light-filled living areas and fabulous balcony, with Easterly views over Norgrove Park, let you enjoy beautiful morning sun vistas that add to the practicality of the main living areas and functional design of the home.
The designer kitchen is simply superb and will delight the most discriminating culinary Master: Caesarstone benchtops, a glass splash back, stainless steel appliances including a Miele oven and Kleenmaid 5-burner gas cooktop and rangehood (with extractor fan) and a built-in Miele dishwasher adorn this idyllic environment in which to satisfy your dinner party splendor or a quick Sunday Brunch with equal pleasure and ease.
Other features of this unique home include secure lift access, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a full-size bath with shower-over in the Main Bathroom, lockable storage, secure parking for two vehicles and access to the beautifully landscaped internal gardens.
This home faces Norgrove Park and the unique Canberra wetlands region and is but a casual stroll to Kingston Village and the Bus Depot Markets. The Foreshore precinct, with its premier walking and cycling trails, parklands and sporting facilities also beckons on your doorstep and many of Canberra's premier Blue Ribbon Schools are also within easy reach of this convenient and popular inner-south location. A short walk also lands you in the Parliamentary Triangle - ensuring that this wonderful home fits all your work, living and relaxation needs.
- Stylish, three bedroom en-suite apartment
- Main Bathroom with full size Bath with Shower-over
- Secure building with lift access
- Spacious sun-filled living areas
- Designer kitchen, Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel oven, rangehood, 5-burner gas cooktop and Integrated dishwasher
- Mirrored wardrobes
- Custom Walk-in robe to Main Bedroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large tiled balcony with easterly views over Norgrove Park
- Secure parking for two cars (not tandem) with storage
- Attractive complex with beautiful internal landscaping
- Stroll to Kingston Village, Kingston Foreshore, Bus Depot Markets, Lake Burley Griffin and the Parliamentary Triangle
- Year Built: 2005
- Apartment Size 120m2 Balcony 23m2
- Parking 28m2 (side by side)
- Storage 4m2
- Rates $754 per quarter
- Land Tax $879.00 per quarter (if payable)
- Body Corporate Fees $1,979 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $950.00 per week
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
121 / 54 Printers Way, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604