Nestled within one of Harrison's best boutique complexes is this desirable three-bedroom townhome. Located within walking distance to shops and schools as well as quick access to the bus route, light rail and main arterial roads. Suitable for first home buyers, downsizers or investors alike.
Inspired by modern architecture, the home is designed to impress with elevated single level living. The expansive interior is adorned with high ceilings and extensive floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the surrounding garden and allow the natural light to fill the space. The living area has sliding door access to the outdoor entertainment area and is complete with soft, neutral colour tones throughout.
The kitchen includes gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher and is complete ample under bench and overhead storage. The open floor plan provides a seamless connection with the dining and living room to the outdoor entertainment area with plenty of space for family, friends and guests. An additional courtyard is ideal for intimate settings or to enjoy the morning coffee.
The master bedroom features corner floor-to-ceiling windows and a spacious ensuite. All bedrooms are generous in size and are complete with carpet flooring and mirrored built-in wardrobes.
With lifestyle in mind, the outdoor space offers a private and secure low maintenance garden with enclosed double carport and rain water tank. Bike and walking trails are close by with a nature pond established by the side of the complex. If you have been looking for an opportunity to secure your next move in Harrison, this property could be the one.
- Single level townhouse with no common walls
- Open plan living and dining
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Solar hot water system with electric boost
- Predominately double-glazed tinted windows
- Gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Main bedroom with spacious ensuite and mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Two additional bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with full size bath
- Enclosed double carport with automatic roller door
- Secure low-maintenance garden with rain water tank
- Additional private courtyard
- Separate laundry and additional storage within the carport
- Set within boutique complex in a desirable location with walking trails and cycle paths
- Visitor parking
- Quick access to the bus stop, shops and light rail
- Close proximity to East Gungahlin High School and other local schools
- Easy access to main aerial roads including Well Station Drive, Flemington Road and Horse Park Drive
- Year Built 2014
- Number in Complex 12
- Living Size 109m2
- Parking 36m2
- Rates $522.89 per quarter
- Body Corp Fees $1,088.35 six monthly
- Land Tax (if applicable) $671.43 per quarter
- EER 4.0
- Rental Appraisal $650 weekly
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
6/3 Adventure Street, Harrison, Australian Capital Territory 2914