Auction Location: On Site
If size counts then look no further. This five bedroom, three bathroom grand residence has features galore and is perfect for the large family with teenage children, or elderly parents requiring the own private space.
Ideally located in the pleasant and tranquil suburb of McKellar this is a builders own home which emphasizes space, versatility and unsurpassed practicality for the modern day family.
With strong street appeal and abundance of living space we are after the family buyer that has been struggling to fit into the standard five bedroom properties on the market. If this sounds like you then inspect today and get ready to bid.
The home comprises five well proportioned bedrooms, 2 ensuites, separate main bathroom with a spa, massive family/living room, separate meals area, combined lounge and dining rooms, study, downstairs rumpus, open fire place, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, wine cellar and ample storage for the family with it all.
Outside continues to impress with a superb pergola providing the ideal place to enjoy undercover entertaining when guests are around. The property also has an in ground chlorine pool which the kids are sure to enjoy all throughout the warmer months.
The homes major benefit is in its clever layout. With four bedrooms and all quintessential living space upstairs and the rumpus and the fifth bedroom/teenage retreat downstairs you can finally have the separate living areas and privacy you have desired for so long.
Additional benefits include the proximity to local shops, schools, UC and the Belconnen town centre.
Family living doesn't get much better.
If you go to the virtual tour, press on the play button and it will walk through the property.
Head to www.maloneys.com.au to download a copy of the contract.
- 5 bedrooms all with built in robes plus study
- 3 bathrooms
- Large open family/living area
- Combined lounge and dining rooms
- Tiled rumpus room located downstairs
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Open fire place
- Large double lock up garage with work space potential
- Lock up carport
- Undercover entertaining
- In ground chlorine pool
- Low maintenance yard
- Spacious and private property with ideal set up for either teenagers or elderly parents
- Located in a quiet and tranquil property
- Versatile floor plan perfect for the modern day family
- Block 942m2
- Total size: 356.47, Upper Residence: 228.74m2 Lower Residence: 80.50m2 Garage: 47.23m2, Plus carport 23m2
- Truss Roof Framing
- Year Built 1987
- EER 2.5
- Unimproved Value $512,000
- Rates $3,689 pa
- Land Tax (if payable) $5,657 pa
- Rental Appraisal $840 - $880 pw
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
23 Bean Crescent, Mckellar, Australian Capital Territory 2617